Cat videos are all the rage these days and everyone is doing it, so why aren’t you? Maybe you are missing the key elements to achieving domination in the cat video market and don’t know where to start.
- First and most important is the cat, I will guess you have one, or have access to one if you are reading this. Qualities you should look for include cute, that’s a given as all cats are cute, cooperative (this may be a little harder) and easily amused. Spinner are you ready for your close up? No.
- Second you will need the Cat Video Clapboard by Archie McPhee. Archie, I don’t know who you are but I like the way you think. “Essential For Every Director of Cat-ography” Selling point for me? It’s a tiny little clapboard!
- To bring your grand plans to life, the How to Make Your Cat an Internet Celebrity (A Guide to Financial Freedom) book by Quirk Books. “how to unlock the secrets of grooming your kitty for success… Packed with practical tips and helpful diagrams…how ordinary housecats can follow in the venerable pawprints of the Internet’s brightest stars.“Let me tell you why this book is awesome
- It’s full cat humor that can be appreciated by anyone
- It is tailored to just about every cat “type” out there, and if you don’t know your cats type chapter 1 will help you identify it. Spinner I have determined is the “clown”. It will also help you manage and film your cat based on their type
- Lights, Camera, Action! If you have ever aspired to be a director now is your chance. Learn how to use props including the family dog – no one is left out
- Valuable skills! Editing, effects, story line and how you can market your cat video
- Last, how to take advantage of your cats fame, merchandising, product endorsements and my personal favorite “faking your cats death”
There is also advice on how to deal with your cat if they decide to fire you, but lets hope it doesn’t come to that.